Well, it turns out that such a smartphone already exists. And although it doesn’t have a name yet, details about it have been unveiled by Engadget.
Expected to be released in February 2011, the new Samsung handset reportedly feature a 4.5 (or 4.3) inch WVGA Super AMOLED 2 display (which should be better than the current Super AMOLED screens).
- HSPA (up to 14.4Mbps in downlink)
- Wi-Fi, DLNA
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Readers Hub
- 8MP camera with LED flash
- Full HD (1080p) video recording – like the Sony Ericsson Xperia X12
- 1.2GHh processor
- 16GB of on-board memory
I’d say the new smartphone looks like a Galaxy S with some iPhone 4 flavoring. Samsung has yet to confirm the device – and it probably won’t do it this year.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Xperia Neo L with Android 4.0 ICS to be launched globally?
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 headed to O2 UK?
- Samsung Galaxy S Pro announced as Sprint Epic 4G
- Samsung I7110 now official: one of the thinnest Symbian S60 smartphones
- Sony Xperia S could get its Android Jelly Bean update in the next few days