AT&T had three smartphones in its initial lineup of Windows Phone 7 devices – the Samsung Focus, HTC Surround and LG Quantum. However, the LG was the only one that didn’t become available on WP7 launch day in the US (November 8).
In the mean time, the LG Quantum showed up at Amazon in a great offer that ends today and lets you get it for just one cent (though with the standard two-year contract). But only today has it become available from AT&T itself.
The LG Quantum has a physical slide-out QWERTY keyboard, a 3.5-inch 480×800 capacitive touchscreen, 1 GHz processor, 16 GB of built-in memory, a 5 MP auto-focus camera with flash and 720p, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G, FM radio, and a 1500 mAh battery.
AT&T will sell you the LG Quantum for $199.99 with a 2-year contract. You can find it online and in company-owned retail stores nationwide.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Windows Phone 7: AT&T’s HTC Surround, Samsung Focus and LG Quantum detailed
- AT&T HTC Titan will be available on November 20 for $199.99
- T-Mobile Samsung Exhibit 4G and Gravity Smart will be available on June 22
- Rogers and Bell getting Windows Phone 7, too: Samsung Focus and LG Quantum (Optimus 7Q)
- Rogers Samsung Focus WP7 only $69.99 at Best Buy until February 3