Remember the Versace Unique, the luxury phone made in collaboration with LG and ModeLabs and announced back in May this year?
The Unique is Versace’s first phone and it’s made out of expensive materials, including 18K gold, ceramic, stainless steel, crocodile leather (on the back), and sapphire crystal (the display).
Feature-wise, the new luxury phone offers 3G connectivity, Dolby Mobile sound, and a 5MP camera. You’ll be able to find the Unique in three color versions: black, brown and purple.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Versace Unique luxury phone announced, made by LG and ModeLabs
- Mobiado Unveils Professional 105GMT White Luxury Watchphone
- Bellperre launches new “affordable” ultra slim luxury phone
- Tag Heuer Meridiist earns FCC seal of approval
- Mobiado Classic 712 Stealth is the latest luxury phone in town