It’s not the first time we’re hearing about Panasonic pondering the launch of Android phones, but now we’ve got some clearer dates for when this will happen.
Starting 2012, the company will also introduce Android devices outside its home country – Europe and the US are likely two of the markets it’s aiming at.
In Japan, Panasonic’s Androids will compete with Samsung’s Galaxy S, as well as with Apple’s iPhone.
Panasonic can certainly make interesting hardware (see the 13MP P-03C Lumix phone above), so let’s hope its Android devices won’t disappoint.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Panasonic reconfirms plans to sell Android phones in Europe, North America
- Panasonic plans an Android phone for outside Japan
- Panasonic unveils 4.3 inch qHD Android smartphone for Europe
- Panasonic Eluga and Eluga Power hands-on videos and photos at MWC 2012
- Waterproof Panasonic Eluga with Android launching in Europe soon