Sony Ericsson Xperia X12 Anzu specifications leak
The Sony Ericsson Xperia X12 Anzu first leaked about a week ago, although that leak only gave us a few hands-on photos, and no hard details about the phone’s specs. Yesterday, we even got a tentative price for it: 650 euros (though it’s unclear whether that price is the recommended one, if it includes taxes, and what market it’s for).
So now it’s time to find out the Xperia X12′s specs. The Unofficial Sony Ericsson Blog has obtained some detailed info that it deems trustworthy, so without further ado, here’s what to expect from the Anzu:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM7230 processor
- 8.1 MP auto-focus camera with Exmor R lens, 720p HD Video recording at 30fps, stereo audio recording support, face recognition and tracking in video recording
- Built-in 3.5mm jack (with adaptor)
- Noise Suppression
- 4.2” FWVGA (854×480) Capacitive display (X.LED multi-touch display, Capacitive multi-touch, 16 Million display colors)
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- HDMI (type D)
- Size: 125.0 x 62.5 x 8.7-10.9 mm
- Battery: 1500 mAh
- OS: Android Gingerbread
Some pretty high-end stuff there, for sure. It remains to be seen if these specs will prove to be different enough from other high-end smartphones out there for the X12 to make a good impression and sell well. Its success may also have a lot to do with the pricing, and if 650 euros is the price before taxes in Europe, it will probably not do that good. Still, it’s good to see Sony Ericsson prepare to release a new smartphone running a non-legacy version of Android for once.