The Samsung Focus is part of the first batch of Windows Phone 7 devices to hit AT&T (the United States’ “premier” WP7 carrier). It was launched on November 8, the day that WP7 has officially become available in the US.
This being a high-end device and all that, the price at which AT&T has been selling it is that which you expected – $199.99 with a new 2-year contract.
However, if you are after a Focus, Amazon now has a great deal for you. You’ll still need to sign a two-year agreement with AT&T, but the phone can be yours for only $49.99.
The Samsung Focus, as many other WP7 devices, has a 1 GHz processor, a 5 MP camera and a WVGA (800×480) capacitive touchscreen. And now it can be bought for just a quarter of its normal price.
Don’t believe me? Check out Samsung Focus on Amazon yourself.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T’s HTC Vivid and Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket now available. Plus new Windows Phones and BlackBerries
- Windows Phone 7 deal: AT&T Samsung Focus and Sprint HTC Arrive now only one cent at Amazon
- Sprint HTC Evo Shift 4G now only $39.99 at Amazon
- Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 2 now just $0.01 at Amazon
- AT&T LG Quantum, HTC Surround and Samsung Focus now only $0.01 on Amazon