Windows Phone 7 is now readily available in the United States, and after a hit-and-miss first day of sales it does seem to be picking up speed. On November 8 we saw the release of three different WP7 devices; 2 on AT&T and one on T-Mobile (a third on AT&T, the LG Quantum, came out a few days later). Our friends at Samsung sent us a demo unit of one of AT&T’s first WP7 devices, the Samsung Focus, and we captured our first beautiful moments with the device on film.
Here, without further adieu, we have the unboxing video of the Samsung Focus with AT&T. Full review to come later, but at least let’s see what goodies the box has to offer as well as get our first overall impressions of the device. Spoiler: it’s pleasantly surprising.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint HTC Arrive Unboxing and First Impressions
- AT&T HTC Inspire 4G Unboxing
- Verizon Samsung Fascinate unboxing
- Unboxing of the LG Optimus T For T-Mobile (Video)
- Rogers and Bell getting Windows Phone 7, too: Samsung Focus and LG Quantum (Optimus 7Q)