Verizon has done the unthinkable by re-launching Microsoft’s ex-cancelled Kin phones. The Kin ONE and Kin TWO are now called Kin ONEm and Kin TWOm and are, again, available for purchase at Verizon’s website (you won’t find them in retail stores).
They’re basically the same old phones, the big difference being the prices for which VZ offers them: the Kin ONE costs $19.99 on contract ($119.99 off contract), while the Kin TWO is $49.99 ($219.99).
Both devices require a monthly plan of at least $39.99.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint’s HTC EVO 3D and HTC EVO View 4G officially arriving on June 24
- Verizon intros GlobalAccess plan, USB1000 Global Modem
- iPhone 3G S launched by 3 Italy for a good price – starting at €99
- Nokia N900 to hit the UK on Nov. 16, free on select contracts
- Verizon’s Palm Pre Plus and Pixi Plus now cheaper, free mobile hotspot included