Launched by AT&T in the US on November 8, the white BlackBerry Torch 9800 is now also available in Canada.
Rogers is the Canadian carrier that’s offering the white Torch, and it does it for quite a steep price: $229.99 with the signing of a 3-yr contract agreement.
For comparison, AT&T sells the Torch for only $99.99 with a 2-yr agreement. If you still want Rogers’ white Torch knowing this, you can buy it online here.
In other news from Canada, Telus’ LG Optimus One apparently costs only $199.99 sans contract – which means you’ll probably be able to get it for next to nothing if you also need a new 3-yr contract agreement.
LG has already sold 1 million Optimus One units around the world and I think the second million mark isn’t too far away now.
Via Mobile Syrup
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Torch 9800 shows up at Bell’s website. Rogers launches the Samsung Corby Touch
- LG Optimus LTE confirmed by Telus
- Bell’s BlackBerry Torch delayed until October 1. Telus version now on pre-order
- LG Optimus One available at Telus – it’s Canada’s cheapest Android Froyo phone
- White BlackBerry Bold 9780 launched by Rogers in Canada