LG has already sold more than 1 million Optimus One smartphones, but the South Korean company wants to sell much more. That’s why it chose Kelly Brook (model, actress and Playboy Girl) to be the handset’s ambassador in the UK.
According to Marketing Magazine, LG believes that the smartpohne – its first to run Android 2.2 Froyo – fits with Brook’s “glamorous image”.
LG didn’t go as far as Nokia and Larissa Riquelme went when promoting the E71 and the C3, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t nice photos for us to enjoy:
Apart from being available in Europe and some Asian countries, the Optimus One can be bought in the US, too, via Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon (as LG Optimus S, LG Optimus T, and LG Vortex, respectively). It will also be launched by MetroPCS as LG Optimus M.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- After runaway E71 World Cup hit, Nokia places C3 between Larissa Riquelme’s breasts
- LG Optimus U with Android Froyo arriving at U.S. Cellular next week
- LG Vortex to bring more Android (Froyo) to Verizon
- LG sells more than 1 million Optimus One Android smartphones
- Verizon’s Motorola Citrus and LG Vortex get shown off in comparison chart