LG has announced its third dual SIM touchscreen phone, the LG P520, which comes after the KS660 and the GX500.
The P520 has been officially unveiled in Russia, where it will probably be available first.
The new dual SIM handset features quad-band GSM connectivity (there’s no 3G, unfortunately), a 2.8 inch WQVGA display, social networking integration (Facebook included), push email, Bluetooth 2.1, media player, stereo FM radio with RDS, 2MP camera, and MicroSD card support (apparently only up to 4GB).
The price and exact launch date of the LG P520 have not been unveiled. I’d say the phone will cost less than $300, but that remains to be seen.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Dual SIM LG S367 announced
- LG A155 (with dual SIM) and LG A120 unveiled
- New, cheap Nokia C2-05 and X2-05 S40 phones announced
- LG GX500 and Alcatel C60 – new dual SIM phones
- LG Cookie T310i comes with Wi-Fi (unlike the original T310)