Starting November 30, Telstra will offer the Defy for $600 outright, or for free on a $49 cap (2-yr contract required).
The carrier will have exclusivity on the Android 2.1 handset for six months, until May 30 next year.
The Defy is Motorola’s second rugged Android smartphone, featuring a WVGA Gorilla Glass touchscreen display, MotoBlur, Wi-Fi, GPS, HSDPA, 3.5mm headset jack, and 5MP autofocus camera.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Milestone 2 and Defy in live photos. Both are coming to Vodafone
- Rugged Motorola Defy with Android 2.1 coming to Europe
- Motorola Defy Mini will be launched in the UK in late March
- Rugged Samsung Galaxy Xcover S5690 arriving in the UK in December
- Rugged, Android-powered Motorola Defy is now available in Germany