If you won’t call the E7 Nokia’s Symbian flagship, rest assured that you can definitely refer to it as the most expensive Symbian device on the market when it becomes available.
The Nokia E7, this N8 sans the amazing camera and adding a physical QWERTY keyboard and bigger screen into that mix, is just a few weeks away from being available to buy.
And while it may ship on December 10, as Nokia announced, it won’t be reaching Expansys until exactly a month later. Be that as it may, if you’re eager to pre-order it, you can head over there and do just that.
Be advised though that the price you’ll see may not be the best news you’ve heard today, for the e-retailer has the smartphone listed at £584.99. That’s about 692 euros or $929!
If the price isn’t an issue, you sure get a very capable smartphone. Let’s hope that before the device becomes available the price will start to drop though.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia E7 now available in the US for $679
- Nokia E6 and X7 also on pre-order in Finland, will ship on June 10 and June 17
- Nokia E6 now available in the UK, Nokia X7 in the US
- Nokia E6 can be pre-ordered at Amazon for $446, shipping in “one to two months”
- Symbian Belle update will be out for existing Nokia smartphones in early 2012