Available at T-Mobile USA since last week, the new BlackBerry Bold 9780 seems to be making its way to AT&T as well.
A video of an AT&T-branded Bold 9780 has been recently uploaded on YouTube (see below) as proof that the second largest US carrier plans to introduce the smartphone.
Even more, someone is selling an AT&T-branded 9780 on eBay – it costs $899 (yes, that’s expensive) and you can buy it here.
Of course, we don’t know when exactly AT&T intends to launch RIM’s new BlackBerry, but it shouldn’t be long now.
T-Mobile is selling the 9780 for $129.99 on contract, so AT&T could (and should) offer the smartphone for the same price.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile will launch the new BlackBerry Bold 9900 as its first 4G RIM smartphone
- BlackBerry 9670 and Bold 9800 caught on video running BlackBerry OS 6
- BlackBerry Bold costs $169 to be produced, Best Buy sells it for $660
- BlackBerry Bold goes to Pakistan too
- BlackBerry Bold 9790 now available in Canada at Bell, Telus, Rogers, Koodo and Virgin