The HTC Desire Z is one of the (only) two high-end Android smartphones (in Europe) that can be had right now to sport a full, side-sliding, physical QWERTY keyboard (the other being the Motorola Milestone 2). Vodafone will give it to you for free if you sign up for a £35/month two-year contract. This is the exact same pricing that the HTC Desire HD has received on Vodafone.
You can also get the Desire Z for just £25/month, in which case you’ll also have to pay a rather hefty £199 upfront.
The Nokia C7 is basically an N8 with a lower-spec camera and sans the HDMI-out port, in a more pocketable form factor that may appeal to some who enjoy a classic phone shape. Vodafone will give one to you for free if you agree to part with £25 per month, each month for the next two years.
You can also get the Nokia C7 for only £20 per month if you’d rather also pay £100 upfront.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Desire S now available at Vodafone UK, free on contracts starting at £30 per month
- Vodafone UK now sells the HTC Desire HD and the Nokia N8
- HTC Legend launched in Australia (via Vodafone / 3)
- Nokia E7 now available in the UK
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S now available at Vodafone UK, free from £31 per month