The Acer beTouch E140 has recently appeared in Italy, where it should be launched before Christmas. Unlocked, the smartphone will cost €199 – about $264.
Running Android 2.2 Froyo, the new handset features a 2.8 inch QVGA touchscreen display, HSDPA / HSUPA, Wi-Fi, FM radio, stereo Bluetooth, 3.2MP camera, and a 600MHz processor.
As you can see, the E140 resembles the LG Optimus One when it comes to features (although the latter has a larger screen), and since the handsets are priced almost similarly (the Optimus One is a tad more expensive), they’ll probably be directly competing to grab customers’ attention.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Acer beTouch E140 with Android Froyo gets official in the UK
- #MWC10: Acer beTouch E400, beTouch E110, neoTouch P300 and neoTouch P400
- Acer renaming its smartphones: neoTouch, beTouch E100, beTouch E101 and beTouch E200
- Acer beTouch E110 passes the FCC with AT&T 3G
- Acer E110 with Android and Acer P300 with Windows Mobile unveiled