AT&T and T-Mobile are both evaluating the Acer Liquid Metal, a new Android 2.2 Froyo smartphone announced last month.
According to Brighthand, an Acer official confirmed this last week, during the company’s New Work press event where Acer unveiled a new 4.8 inch smartphone, as well as new Android tablets.
So, if AT&T and T-Mobile decide the Liquid Metal would make a good addition to their smartphone line-ups, we should see the handset launched in the US pretty soon.
The Acer Liquid Metal is already available in France, and it will also come to the UK and Canada (offered by Rogers). Its features include a 3.6 inch WVGA touchscreen display, HSPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, a Social Jogger app (for quick access to Facebook and Twitter), 3.5mm headset jack, 5MP autofocus camera, HD video recording, and an 800MHz processor.
Via Phone Arena
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Acer Liquid Metal Android Froyo smartphone coming soon?
- Acer Liquid Express E320 with Android Gingerbread coming soon
- Acer Liquid e coming to Rogers as Canada’s first Android 2.1 phone
- Acer Liquid A1 – the first Android phone with a Snapdragon CPU
- Acer Liquid A1 to come in November for €380 unlocked