Called Lenovo S800 (for the moment, because the name might be changed), the new transparent phone has been showcased recently during a fashion event in Beijing.
The handset doesn’t look too different from the Sony Ericsson Xperia Pureness. However, unlike the screen of SE’s phone, which can only show grey shades, the one of the Lenovo S800 can display colors.
Check out the photos below:
Lenovo didn’t unveil the specs of the S800. Also, the company didn’t say when the phone would be commercially available, and neither for what price.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Pureness (Kiki) unveiled – video
- More Sony Xperia SL press photos show up, new colors unveiled
- First Sony Ericsson Xperia (X5?) Android phone “Rachael”, and strange “Kiki” with transparent display
- Sony Ericsson readies “something big” for next week. Xperia Arc HD and Xperia Ion maybe?
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 (SO-01B) goes to Japan via NTT DoCoMo