Samsung has announced yet another new non-touchscreen phone: the Samsung C3530, a candybar made out of “high quality” metallic materials.
The C3530 is quite thin (11.9mm) and it certainly looks nice, but its features are ordinary.
You get a 2.2 inch QVGA TFT display, quad-band GSM/EDGE connectivity, access to Facebook and Twitter, GoogleTalk, Parlingo, 3.5mm headset jack, MP3 player, FM radio with RDS, 3.2MP camera, and MicroSD card support (up to 16GB).
The Samsung C3530 seems to be available now in Russia for 5,990 RUB – about $190. That’s a lot of money for a phone that has the features of the Nokia C2-01 (minus 3G), which will cost about $90 less.
Via Press release (in Russian)
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung intros new dual SIM phones: C3322, E2232 and E1182
- New LG T315i touchscreen phone brings Wi-Fi on the cheap
- Cheap Nokia 1280, 1616, 1800, 2220 slide and 2690 announced
- Cheap Samsung E2530 flip phone announced
- Samsung C5212 officially announced: under $200 dual-SIM phone