The only phone in the initial batch of USA-bound Windows Phone 7 devices that got announced last month to still not be available is the Dell Venue Pro. This device is headed to T-Mobile, as we’ve already known from that semi-announcement.
And today, Dell has shed some light on what’s happening with the Venue Pro. If you order one from Dell, they’ll ship it to you on December 14. The price is $149.99. However, as you probably expected it, you’ll only get that price if you agree to a new 2-year contract with T-Mobile. You can also buy the phone outright for $499.99, but keep in mind that while it will work with T-Mobile’s 3G network, it won’t work on AT&T’s 3G.
The Dell Venue Pro has a 4.1-inch capacitive touchscreen, a vertically sliding physical QWERTY keyboard, a 5-megapixel camera, and it’s powered by a 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Dell Venue Pro is now available for $99.99, will ship on December 9
- Dell Venue Pro will finally be available in the UK in a few days
- Dell Venue Pro for AT&T now available starting at $99.99 with contract
- Dell Venue Pro will finally be available in the UK on March 26
- T-Mobile gets some WP7 love too: the HTC HD7 and Dell Venue Pro