Back in September we first heard that the Motorola Charm would become available in India at some point. And now it has.
Motorola has officially launched the Charm in India with Aircel, India’s fifth largest GSM cell service provider.
The Android 2.1-powered Charm costs Rs. 13990 and is available through Aircel, which also offer both prepaid and postpaid data plans to go along with the smartphone.
The Motorola Charm is a touchscreen+QWERTY candybar that has a 2.8-inch display with QVGA resolution, GPS, Wi-Fi, a BackTrack touch panel, stereo Bluetooth, an FM radio, a 3.5 mm headset jack, a 3.2-megapixel camera, and a microSD card slot. In India, a 2 GB card is included in the sales package.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Charm to be the fourth Android Moto phone launched in India?
- Huawei Ideos with Android 2.2 available now in India (via Aircel)
- Motorola Charm with Android 2.1 officially announced for T-Mobile USA
- Motorola Charm with Android 2.1 launched by Telus in Canada
- HTC Legend and Huawei U7510 launched in India