Yesterday, we brought you news that Dell’s first Windows Phone 7 device, the Venue Pro is about to finally be released, and would cost $149.99 and be shipped out from Dell on December 14. Soon after that post was published, the Dell page showing the Venue Pro got pulled.
Until today, when it’s back up, this time backed by an official announcement from Dell. The good news is that they will now sell you the Venue Pro for even less, $50 less in fact.
So you can order a Venue Pro from Dell for just $99.99, and they’ll even ship it to you on December 9, five full days sooner than originally expected. To get the smartphone for that price, you still need to sign a new 2-year customer agreement with T-Mobile. Of course, you could just buy the device outright for $449.99 (amazingly, this is also $50 cheaper than it was yesterday), but do keep in mind that the Venue Pro is not compatible with AT&T’s 3G bands, only those used by T-Mobile.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Dell Venue Pro will cost $149.99 and ship on December 14
- T-Mobile’s Dell Venue Pro with Windows Phone 7 hits the FCC
- Dell Venue Pro will finally be available in the UK in a few days
- Dell Venue Pro now just $299.99 SIM-free and unlocked, and starting at $0.99 with contract
- Dell Venue with Android Froyo gets official in Korea