Expected to be officially unveiled on December 9, the long-rumored Sony Ericsson PSP phone seems to have appeared in a video for the very first time.
Apparently, the video was shot somewhere in Greece.
According to Techblog.gr, the PSP phone is also called Sony Ericsson Z1. Reportedly, it runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread, featuring a 4 inch multi-touch display and an 8MP camera with flash. The sliding gamepad that we saw not long ago doesn’t appear in the video.
The video is embedded below – the quality is close to terrible, and the phone itself can’t be seen properly, but it sure looks like this is indeed the PSP phone (although I might be wrong, of course).
So, what do you think, is the PSP phone finally coming (after years and years of rumors)?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- This can’t be a Sony Ericsson PSP Android phone prototype. Or can it?
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play PSP phone previewed again
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play launching in India in late April?
- Sony Ericsson Satio, Aino and Yari launched in India
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X3 Rachael teaser video shows up