This isn’t confirmed yet, but it looks like the HTC Desire HD will be officially launched in India within a week.
According to FoneArena, the new Desire may retail for about 35,000 INR ($775). At the moment, Indian customers can buy the Desire HD only on the grey market, without warranty and for about 40,000 INR (almost $900).
The HTC Desire HD runs Android 2.2 Froyo and features a 4.3 inch touchscreen display with 800 x 480 pixels, enhanced Sense UI, HSPA, GPS, Wi-Fi, Dolby Mobile sound, 8MP camera with HD video recording, 768MB RAM, and a 1GHz processor.
Reportedly, after launching the Desire HD, HTC will also introduce the Desire Z in India.
Unlike the HD, the Desire Z has a sliding QWERTY keyboard, a 5MP camera, and an 800MHz processor. No word yet on its price for the Indian market.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Desire Z launching in India next week?
- HTC Desire HD to be launched in Canada by Telus?
- HTC Desire S and Samsung Galaxy Pro coming to India this month
- Android-filled HTC Desire HD and Desire Z officially announced
- HTC Desire HD available at Vodafone Australia this Friday