Back in August, an unnamed Asus smartphone with Windows Phone 7 was caught in the wild. Now it has appeared again, and this time we know its name, plus some of its features.
The smartphone is called Asus E600, it looks simple and stylish and it will likely be announced and launched pretty soon.
Its features include a WVGA touchscreen display of around 4 inches, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3.5mm headset jack, 5.2MP autofocus camera wit LED flash, MicroSD card support, and a 1300 mAh battery.
According to the FCC, the E600 supports 850 / 1900 MHz 3G bands, so it may be released by AT&T in the US, or by several carriers in Canada – though there’s nothing official about this at the moment.
Via Phone Arena
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Samsung Rogue and Samsung Intensity appear in official photos
- Nokia C6, C3 and E5 messaging phones announced (video)
- HTC Legend coming to Canada via Bell?
- Nokia X3 passes the FCC, might hit the US soon
- Dual SIM Gigabyte GSmart G1355 with Android 2.3 Gingerbread coming soon