Remember those Experience Packs that Sony Ericsson talked about when announcing the LiveView micro display?
Well, the first three of them are now official. They’re the XP110 Fitness Experience Pack, the XP120 Business Experience Pack, and the XP130 Design Experience Pack.
Here’s what’s included in them:
- XP110 Fitness Experience Pack – LiveView micro display, SportyPal Pro app, wristband, clip, and a Micro USB charger. It is compatible with the Xperia X10 Mini and Xperia X0 Mini Pro
- XP120 Business Experience Pack – Bluetooth Noise Shield Handsfree VH700, Office Suite Pro application with life time license, WaveSecure application with 6 months usage rights, and Micro USB Cable EC300. It is compatible with the Xperia X10, Xperia X10 Mini and Xperia X0 Mini Pro
- XP130 Design Experience Pack – three fashionable back covers (which we’ve seen before), lanyards, “a chic set of charms”, “style wallpapers”, Fashion News app, Celebrity Gossip app, and Ship Chick app. It is compatible only with the Xperia X10 Mini
Via Xperia X10 blog
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson LiveView “micro display” Android accessory announced (video)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Fashion Edition offered by Orange UK
- Sony Ericsson LiveView will cost €69 and launch in November
- Android 2.1 update for the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 range delayed until October
- Sony Ericsson LiveView will hit the UK on November 19