LG has recently launched a new version of its T310 Wink touchscreen phone: the LG T310i.
The only difference between the two models is that the T310i features Wi-Fi, while the T310 doesn’t.
The new phone also has a 2.8 inch QVGA touchscreen display, Cartoon UI, quad-band GSM/EDGE connectivity, 3.5mm headset jack, stereo Bluetooth, FM radio, email, Opera Mini 5.0, 2MP camera, and MicroSD card support (up to only 4GB, unfortunately).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG P520 dual SIM touchscreen phone announced
- LG T320 Flick to be launched in Canada
- LG Cookie Fresh GS290 officially announced, will be available this month
- LG GS200 comes with loud sound, low price
- LG Cookie Plus GS500 joins the touchscreen party