Although Nokia has not confirmed the existence of the X7 yet, the smartphone is real and it’s probably going to be launched soon.
Mobile-review’s Eldar Murtazin has posted two photos that show an AT&T-branded Nokia X7 – so unless the second largest US carrier cancels the launch in the last minute, the device will certainly hit its shelves.
Unfortunately, there’s no word on when exactly the X7 will be available at AT&T. I believe Nokia will want to release it in Europe first anyway.
Eldar doesn’t seem to be impressed by the Nokia X7 – but this doesn’t mean you have to remain unimpressed, too. The smartpohne runs Symbian^3 (or whatever Nokia wants to call it) and features4 speakers and an 8MP camera with Flash. It’s the first Symbian-based touchscreen handset that’s making its way to AT&T.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia X7 appears again, AT&T might launch it this month
- Nokia N5 with Symbian Anna leaked. Nokia N6 and N7 also coming soon?
- Nokia C6-01 to run Symbian^3?
- Nokia N8 and C3 to be launched in India in mid-September. Nokia C6 coming in October
- Nokia C5-03 hits the FCC (no US 3G, though)