Yet another Philips dual SIM phone has been launched in Russia – the Philips Xenium X116.
The new phone’s features include GSM/GPRS connectivity, a 2 inch screen with 176 x 220 pixels, MP3 player, FM radio, built-in flashlight, MicroSD card support (up to 4GB), a spectacular VGA photo camera, and a 1050 mAh battery that can provide a stand-by time of up to one month.
In Russia, the Philips Xenium X116 will cost only 2,499 RUB (about $80) and it should be available starting this month. No word yet on what other markets will get the handset.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Philips Xenium X312 shows up, offers one month of stand-by
- Philips Xenium X510 – new dual SIM phone
- Philips Xenium 9@9k lasts longer. Much longer!
- Philips X550, another phone with impressive battery lifetime
- Philips X650 – another everlasting Xenium