Wondering what’s the latest luxury iPhone that you can throw your money away on? Well, wonder no more and check out the Amosu iPhone 4 Diamond Spider.
This new limited edition iPhone 4 comes “with 846 VVS1 F color diamonds totalizing 5.66 carats” – and you get to choose the diamonds’ colors.
Only 10 iPhone 4 Amosu Diamond Spider handsets will be made. Each of them is offered with 1-year, “24hr global concierge service” which, according to Amosu, lets you “access the inaccessible” – or the inaccessable, as the video below informs us.
The iPhone 4 Amosu Diamond Spider will be available in the UK, Monaco, the UAE, and Nigeria. One unit costs £15,000 (about $23,570). More info should be available at the official Amosu website.
Via GSM Arena
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- The world’s most luxurious iPhone collection launched by Swiss company Golden Dreams
- Gresso’s White Diamond Collection for the affluent
- Diamond Apple iPad to be available in June for $20,000
- LG Arena Max LU9400 possibly pictured, Snapdragon CPU apparently onboard
- Pricing Set for Files on Ovi