A set of new photos of Sprint’s upcoming HTC Knight Android smmartphone has appeared on the Web, confirming that the handset looks a lot like the HTC Evo 4G (although it’s smaller) – that’s why it might be called Evo Shift 4G.
Unlike the Evo 4G, the new device has a sliding QWERTY keyboard. Other than that, it’s said it features a 3.7 inch WVGA display, Sense UI, and a photo camera with flash.
Needless to say, the photos below show the smartphone wrapped in protective cases.
The HTC Knight / EVO Shift 4G will be Sprint’s ninth Android smartphone (assuming the carrier won’t launch others ahead of it). It should be officially announced on January 6 2011, thus in less than one month from now. Hopefully, it will run Android 2.3 Gingerbread – I don’t see any reason for it not to.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint’s HTC EVO Shift 4G appears in hands-on photos
- Sprint’s HTC Knight / Evo Shift 4G shows off its keyboard
- Sprint’s HTC Evo Shift 4G to cost $149 on contract starting January 9
- Sprint’s HTC Knight to be called Evo Shift 4G?
- HTC Speedy / Knight to hit Sprint in January next year, maybe with Gingerbread?