When you buy yourself a luxury phone, you probably don’t expect / want it to contain any teeth, right? Well, this new luxury iPhone 4 has a tooth in it.
Called iPhone 4 History Edition, the phone is designed by GoldStriker’s Stuart Hughes – the same man who made that 8 million iPhone earlier this year.
The back of the handset is made out of polished meteoric stone (65 million years old) that reportedly includes the splintered tooth of a Tyrannosaurus Rex, aka T-Rex. The Apple logo is made out of platinum, while the iPhone’s bezel is covered in diamonds.
There will be only 10 iPhone 4 History Edition handsets made. Each will cost about $62,700 (€47,480) and you’ll probably be able to buy them through GoldStriker’s website.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Supreme is supremely boring, supremely expensive (£100,000)
- New luxury iPhone 4 costs $8 million
- Nokia Royal comes with 1160 diamonds and 8 platinum screws
- Verizon is happy with iPhone 4 sales, 60% of them sold online, on track to sell 11 million this year
- iPhone 4 in African Blackwood/Gold from Gresso. Only $3500 a pop