Sprint has just introduced a new rugged phone manufactured by Kyocera and sold under the Sanyo brand.
The phone is called Sanyo Taho and is a clamshell that can be yours for $99.99 on contract. It is available right away online and in Sprint retail stores.
The Taho meets Military Specifications 810G, withstanding shock, vibration, dust, and moisture. It can also be submerged in water for up to half an hour.
Other features: 2 inch QVGA internal display, 1 inch external monochrome display, Ev-Do connectivity, Sprint Navigation, Sprint Family Locator, Music player, stereo Bluetooth, email, Web browser, 2MP camera, and MicroSD card support (up to 32GB).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Kyocera Sanyo Innuendo QWERTY phone launched by Sprint
- Boost Mobile launches Sanyo Innuendo, $129.99
- Sanyo SCP-2700 and LG Lotus in red announced by Sprint
- Sprint launches Sanyo Katana Eclipse X, basically an Eclipse with One Click UI
- Sanyo Katana Eclipse slices way through FCC