TAG Heuer is back with a new edition of its MERIDIIST luxury mobile phone.
Called TAG Heuer Fuchsia MERIDIIST GMT, the new handset comes with a back cover dressed in Acrochordus arafurae skin.
In case you don’t know (I didn’t until a few minutes ago), the acrochordus arafurae is a water snake from New Guinea and northern Australia.
Other than that, the phone is identical to the original Tag Heuer model, featuring a QVGA sapphire crystal main display, a secondary OLED screen, and a 2MP camera.
The Fuchsia MERIDIIST doesn’t appear at Tag Heuer’s official website yet – that’s probably because it will be available only starting next year (for an unknown but certainly high price).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Tag Heuer Meridiist earns FCC seal of approval
- TAG Heuer MERIDIIST Lamborghini luxury phone announced
- New TAG Heuer Meridiist luxury phones announced
- Luxury Mobile Phone Named: Tag Heuer Meridiist
- Pics, specs of new Tag Heuer Meridiist