Best Buy offers free AT&T BlackBerry Torch from tomorrow, free T-Mobile Curve 9300 starting on Sunday
If you thought that offering the iPhone 3GS 8 GB for free today was all that Best Buy had up their smartphone-filled sleeves for this weekend, you would have been very wrong.
It turns out that today’s promo was just the start of a three-day event that spans from now until Sunday, and will bring a new free phone each day.
Tomorrow it’s going to be the BlackBerry Torch 9800 for AT&T. $0, with a two-year agreement required. The twist here is that this won’t be one-day-only affair as with the iPhone – rather, the Torch will stay free at Best Buy throughout the entire month of December.
On Sunday, you’ll also be able to get yourself a T-Mobile BlackBerry Curve 9300, also for $0. Again, a new 2-year contract is needed. And this offer will also extend all the way to the end of December.
So if you were after a new BlackBerry smartphone, perhaps you should check out Best Buy, as their prices are now the best for a couple of them.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Pre-orders for SIM-free BlackBerry Curve 9360, Torch 9810, and Torch 9860 start in the UK
- Bell BlackBerry Curve 9360 will be available on August 29
- BlackBerry Torch 9860, Torch 9810 and Curve 9360 show up at O2 UK’s website
- BlackBerry Torch 9850 and Curve 9350 to be launched by US Cellular
- New BlackBerry Curve 9360 waiting to be announced, too