Called Gsmart Rola, the upcoming dual SIM devices is a mid to entry-level smartphone that features a 3.2 inch WQVGA resistive touchscreen display, Android 2.2 Froyo, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM radio, 3.2MP camera, 256MB RAM, 512MB ROM, MicroSD card support, and a 528MHz processor.
The handset also supports HSDPA, but it’s not clear yet if you’ll be able to use it on both SIM cards (most probably not).
The Gigabyte Gsmart Rola should be available early next year in “select regions” – this likely means some European and Asian markets. It will cost around €175.
Via GSM Arena
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Dual SIM Gigabyte GSmart G1355 with Android 2.3 Gingerbread coming soon
- Gigabyte GSmart G1305 Codfish with Android and GSmart S1205 Cougar with WM 6.5 unveiled
- Gigabyte announces GSmart MS808 – the 3.5G mobile TV phone, plus GSmart MS802 and GSmart MS820
- Gigabyte’s GSmart Android phone in live photos
- Gigabyte’s first GSmart Android phone gets pictured