We’ve seen the HTC Evo Shift 4G (aka HTC Knight) a couple of times before, but it’s only now that we get to take a look at its sliding QWERTY keyboard, thanks to a photo that showed up over at the Sprint Users Forum.
Like in the previously-leaked images, the Evo Shift 4G appears dressed in a protective case – so in reality it’s slimmer than what we’re seeing here.
The smartphone’s keyboard has a trackpad (like the first Motorola Droid) and the keys seem a tad flat – hopefully they’re not terrible to use.
The Evo Shift 4G could be officially announced at CES 2011, on January 9, and it should run Android 2.3 Gingerbread- nevermind what the screen in the photo shows, that’s photoshopped anyway (just the screen, because the handset itself is most likely real).
Via Android Central
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint’s HTC Knight / Evo Shift 4G appears again
- First Verizon Motorola Droid 2 A955 photo shows up?
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid X2, Droid 3, and Targa appear in new photos
- Sprint’s HTC Evo Shift 4G to cost $149 on contract starting January 9
- Verizon Motorola Droid 2 video preview shows up