It looks like T-Mobile’s G2 isn’t the only phone that has gotten a great new price today.
Wirefly has decided to give you a new Motorola Droid Pro for Verizon for free, if you agree to a new 2-year contract. That’s $179.99 cheaper than the normal price that Verizon asks for this device. The offer is also available for existing Verizon customers that qualify. You won’t have to pay any activation fees on lines ordered up to $135.
So if you’ve wanted a Droid Pro, and were perhaps upset that Verizon didn’t include it in its most recent BOGO offer, here’s your chance to have that last/best laugh.
Wirefly states that free is the “smartphone price today” – which may or may not mean that the price will go up again tomorrow. We’ll find out in a few hours, but if you want a Droid Pro, and want it for free, you’d better get yours now. Just head on over to Wirefly.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon offers BOGO deal for all the Droid phones except the Motorola Droid Pro
- Motorola Droid 2 and HTC Droid Incredible both now go for only $149.99 from Verizon
- Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 2 can now be yours for $1.99
- Motorola Droid X now free at Dell (with new Verizon contract)
- Verizon HTC Thunderbolt 4G now only $150 at Wirefly until April 18