As the holiday shopping season approaches (or is already upon us, depending on how you define it), more and more nice offers and price reductions are starting to pop up.
In such a case, T-Mobile has decided to make two Samsung devices cheaper. Both the Samsung Galaxy Tab and the Samsung Vibrant (T-Mobile’s Galaxy S) are now $50 cheaper if you get them with a new 2-year commitment. The $50 savings come in the form of a mail-in rebate.
Hence, T-Mobile will now sell you the Samsung Galaxy Tab for $349.99, and the Vibrant for $149.99. They’ve also got a BOGO (buy one, get one free) deal going until January 18, so you may even end up with, say, two Vibrants for $149.99. Of course, if you opt for the BOGO, you’ll still need to activate one two-year contract for each device.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile Samsung Vibrant included in BOGO promotion starting September 8th
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G BOGO deal now at Costco, pay $69.99 and get two
- Samsung Vibrant now free at T-Mobile. Galaxy S 4G launch imminent?
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 4G will actually cost $199
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday: free One S and Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, cheaper Lumia 810 and Galaxy Note II