It’s no secret that both Verizon and Sprint will start selling Windows Phone 7 devices early next year. But if you want to know exactly how early, it looks the carriers will launch their first WP7 handsets in January 2011 (yes, that’s next month).
Neowin has somehow managed to “confirm” that Windows Phone 7 would come to Verizon and Sprint this January.
As for Verizon, its first WP7 smartphone could be the HTC Trophy.
Both devices will likely cost $199.99 on contract – like all the other Windows Phone 7 devices available now in the US.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s first Windows Phone 7 device might be the HTC Trophy
- Verizon’s HTC Trophy shows up in hands-on photo
- Verizon HTC 7 Trophy Windows Phone 7 device may come in March
- Sprint and Microsoft readying a WiMax smartphone for CES 2010?
- Sprint will sell LTE-ready Windows Phone 8 handsets next year