Nokia’s giving away 21 C7 Symbian smartphones as part of a Facebook competition called Nokia C7 Social Challenge.
The company is “looking for Social Addicts” who will have to activate the C7 Social Challenge application on their Facebook accounts. After that, contestants “must accrue votes from other Facebook friends” until January 3, 2011.
The 5 contestants who receive the highest number of votes will win 21 C7s for them and their friends, plus the chance to attend a “truly awesome party” that will take place between February 11 and February 12.
The C7 is one of Nokia’s new Symbian^3 smartphones and is currently available in Europe and Asia for about €350 – €400.
Via Nseries Blog
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia gives away more Lumia 800 Windows Phones on Facebook
- Nokia lets you win 5 Lumia 710 Windows Phones on Facebook
- Sprint gives away 32 HTC Evo 3D smartphones
- LG can make your wishes come true on Facebook, also gives away Optimus L7 smartphones
- Get your social networking fix easy with Facebook for Palm