The new handset features a 4.1 inch WVGA AMOLED Gorilla Glass display that’s reportedly curved – although this can’t be seen in the official photos.
The Venue was announced by KT (South Korea’s second largest mobile carrier) alongside other Android devices: Dell Streak, HTC Desire HD, and Pantech Vega Xpress.
(Dell Venue on the left, Dell Streak on the right)
KT will launch the Dell Venue later this month for 700,000 KRW (about $610). Dell has not announced any details regarding the new smartphone’s availability in the US and Europe – we’ll probably hear more on this soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Unlocked Dell Venue with Android 2.2 coming soon to the US
- Pantech Vega X – the first Android phone DDR2 memory?
- Dell Venue Android-based smartphone now available in the US, unlocked, for both AT&T and T-Mobile
- Pantech’s 5 inch Full HD IM-A870 Android smartphone called Vega Iron
- T-Mobile’s Dell Venue Pro with Windows Phone 7 hits the FCC