For those in the US, today probably deserves to be called Google Nexus S day. As has been announced back when Google unveiled the new device, today the Nexus S has become available throughout the US at Best Buy retail locations.
In case you forgot, the price if you get the Nexus S with a T-Mobile 2-year contract is $199.99. Or, if you’d rather not sign any contracts, the Nexus S will set you back $529.99.
The first smartphone to be powered by Android 2.3 Gingerbread is expected to become available in the UK at Carphone Warehouse during the next week.
It already looks like the Nexus S has received its fair share of unboxing videos, of which one clearly stands out. In it, ninjas have a go at ‘unboxing’ the Samsung-made Google device. What you see above is a screengrab, the video sadly can’t be embedded, but make sure you go and watch it in all its glory here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Official Google Nexus One video tutorials
- LG Nexus 4 emerges in the UK in retailer’s inventory
- Samsung Google Nexus S up for pre-order at Carphone Warehouse, £549.99 SIM-free
- Rumor: Google Nexus Two will be available by the end of this year
- Google announces Nexus 7 tablet, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, Nexus Q