Samsung has teamed up with FC Bayern Munchen (or Bayern Munich, if you will) and launched a limited edition of its first Bada-based smartphone, the Wave S8500.
Called Samsung Wave Bayern Munchen Edition, the handset comes with a pre-installed Bayern Munich app, and free access to T-Mobile’s “LIGA total!” mobile TV service for three months.
You also get a €65 voucher that can be used for buying gifts from the Official FC Bayern Munchen Online Shop.
The Wave S8500 Bayern Munchen Edition should be available across Germany starting this month for €429.
FC Bayern Munchen is Germany’s most successful football club, and one of the most popular clubs in the world.
Via Press release (in German)
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S and Galaxy Apollo Ajax Editions announced
- Samsung Galaxy Apollo to bring more Android, more Super AMOLED to Europe
- Samsung Galaxy S III, Galaxy S Duos, Galaxy Ace 2 and Ace Duos will have La Fleur editions
- Samsung Galaxy Beam i8520 to be launched in July with Android 2.1, beam projector
- Samsung Galaxy Apollo now available in Canada through Telus