When you think of special, price-cutting offers, you don’t normally think of any of Apple’s products. But, with the famed holiday shopping season almost over, Sam’s Club wants to prove you wrong.
For from today until Friday, they’re offering great deals on Apple’s iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS. The 16 GB iPhone 4 can be yours from Sam’s Club for only $147 (compared to the $199.99 that it has been going for ever since its release). The iPhone 3GS is also available for just $47 (down from $99.99, which is what AT&T charges for it).
As you probably have imagined, you can only get these smartphones for these low prices if you sign the usual two-year contract. And you might not think that the cuts are that big, and you’d be right – they aren’t. But the iPhone 4 has never been sold cheaper. So that’s something worth mentioning.
And while these prices probably won’t suddenly persuade you to buy a new device, if you have been planning to get either of Apple’s current smartphones, Sam’s Club may just be the place to get them from – at least this week.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sam’s Club Offering iPhone 4 for $147
- iPhone 4S now $75 cheaper at RadioShack
- AT&T Samsung Infuse 4G now only $89.99, Motorola Atrix 4G just $0.01 with contract
- 3G iPad 2 prices already slashed by $150 in Canada ahead of new iPad announcement today
- iPhone 4S costs $196 to make. AT&T already sold 1 million units