Samsung has unveiled a new touchscreen phone for the US market – the Suede SCH-r710.
Made for Cricket Wireless, the handset will be available starting January, at the same time with the carrier’s new Muve Music service.
The Suede features a 3 inch WQVGA touchscreen display, 3G, accelerometer, Samsung Widgets, social networking integration (Facebook, Twitter, MySpace), HTML browser, 3MP camera, and MicroSD card support.
As for Muve Music, the service will provide “unlimited access to millions of songs, ringtones and ringback tones, in addition to unlimited access to voice, Web, text, video and more.”
The Samsung Suede will cost $199, while Cricket’s unlimited plan that includes Muve Music will be $55 per month. Further details can be found here at Cricket’s official site.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Cricket will launch the Samsung Vitality with Muve Music
- Huawei Mercury Ice lands at Cricket on September 5, it’s a redesigned Mercury
- Cricket intros ZTE Score with Android Gingerbread and Muve Music
- Cricket announces the ZTE Groove, out tomorrow for $129.99
- ZTE Chorus with Android and Muve Music launched by Cricket