The unannounced HTC EVO Shift 4G (aka HTC Knight or HTC Speedy) has appeared for the first time in some hands-on photos, without any protective case covering it.
These new photos seem to confirm the fact that the Evo Shift 4G doesn’t have a front-facing camera for video calling (although, of course, the unit seen here might be just a prototype).
According to Phone Arena, the Evo Shift 4G has an 800MHz processor – just like T-Mobile’s HTC G2.
There’s still no official word on when Sprint plans to announce the EVO Shift 4G, but this could happen at CES 2011 (January 6-9). Android 2.3 Gingerbread will likely run on the handset at launch.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint’s HTC Evo Shift 4G to cost $149 on contract starting January 9
- Sprint’s HTC Knight / Evo Shift 4G appears again
- HTC Evo Shift 4G launching early (tomorrow) at RadioShack?
- Sprint’s HTC Knight to be called Evo Shift 4G?
- HTC Evo Shift 4G now official, Sprint will sell it starting January 9