A few days ago, we told you that Verizon Wireless would announce its very first LTE phone at CES 2011, on January 6.
HTC has also made T-Mobile’s first 4G phone (the G2 – which is not really 4G, but HSPA+), and Sprint’s first 4G phone (the Evo 4G – again, not really 4G, but WiMax).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Incredible shows up in Verizon’s inventory system?
- Sprint and Microsoft readying a WiMax smartphone for CES 2010?
- Verizon’s first LTE phone to be launched in February. Is it the HTC Merge, or the Incredible HD?
- Verizon HTC Incredible now official as “Droid Incredible by HTC”. April 29 seems to be the launch date
- Sprint to get Wi-Fi Motorola Xoom first, 4G WiMax version later