Enter the LG C310, an affordable handset that looks like the C300 Town – the main difference, of course, is that the C310 supports two SIM cards while the C300 doesn’t.
The new C310 comes with a 2.4 inch QVGA display, 3.5mm headset jack, stereo Bluetooth, 2MP camera, 200MB of internal memory, MicroSD card support, and tri-band GSM connectivity (900/1800/1900 MHz). There’s no 3G, but the phone features Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g.
Mobile-review has it that the LG C310 is already available in New Zealand for about $200 (unlocked). The handset will probably be released in other markets pretty soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Philips X806 and C702 touchscreen phones show up
- Cheap dual-SIM LG A230 announced
- Interesting Philips C600 and W186 unveiled
- LG GM200 – cheap candybar with Dolby Mobile
- LG GM310 music slider shows up, together with LG GB250, GB220, GB130 and GB102