A new, unannounced Xperia Android smartphone has been caught in the wild recently – a smartphone that we’ll most probably see at MWC 2011 (since Sony Ericsson is getting ready to announce new Xperia products there).
Currently codenamed Sony Ericsson Xperia Hallon (MT15i / MT15a), the handset resembles the PSP / PlayStation phone. However, it doesn’t have a sliding gamepad – in fact, there’s no hardware keyboard at all.
The Hallon seems to have an unusually big front-facing camera, so it might feature HD video calling.
So there are three unannounced SE Android handsets that should be showcased at MWC next year: the PSP phone, the Xperia X12 Anzu, and the Xperia Hallon. Let’s hope Sony Ericsson doesn’t disappoint and will ship all of them with Android 2.3 Gingerbread on-board.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X12 Anzu with Android Gingerbread to be launched in 2011
- #MWC11: Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo hands-on video
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo previewed in the UK
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo to join the Xperia Arc and Xperia Play this year
- New Sony Ericsson phone, probably the Anzu, leaks via CES poster